Thursday 26 May 2016

LO2 Understanding skills needed for chosen job role

written
 As the chosen job role is graphic design the requirement for written skills isn't extremely high however during the job the designer might need to use advanced written skills for writing to clients or potential clientele.
 I have good written skills however I acknowledge that my vocabulary isn't as good as I'd like it to be.

verbal
An advanced level of language skills are needed for both team work and conversing with potential clients in this industry as it is very competitive.
 My verbal skill are also very competent and I feel confident i would be able to understand and propose ideas to a client and a team. 

practical
 The practical skills are very important as they are the designers skills in computer programmes such as Adobe Photoshop.
 My practical skills in Adobe Photoshop and illustrator are expansive as I have had a lot of practice with these software's throughout my time in college. However my skills in other programmes such as 3D modelling or After Effects are not as competent and could use a lot of working on.

creativity
Creativity is the most important skill needed for a graphic designer as it inspires and drives the work being done, without creativity it wouldn't be possible to survive in this industry.
 I have always been very capable of being creative and I have worked through many creativity related subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment